Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thing 4

1. I will not use my facebook profile to share anymore information than I will like to, even if that means not building my network and meeting other Ai students. I don't know them, they could be dangerous.

2. I won't use my facebook profile to help promote myself for a job. I believe it's wrong that employers judge people on a social network online. The only way I'd change it for a job is if I really needed the job, and then that'd only be temporarily until I got hired and then I'd change it back.

3. At the moment, I can't think of any way to build my professional network using my Facebook.

4. Interests and personal details won't be shared in my circle unless they're unimportant or the information is secured.

5. Professional networking is networking with professionalism in mind, portraying ones self in a more professional light via their network. Social networking is networking without professionalism in mind, more out for social aspects and connecting for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment